Monday, March 30, 2009

Watch it sucka!

So in my last post I mentioned I have been watching a lot of TV... I'm going to list the shows I watch regularly in an attempt to completely embarrass myself. I know I watch a lot of shows, but I'm guessing this list is going to be longer than I thought.
  • 24
  • 30 Rock
  • Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations
  • Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
  • Chuck
  • Crimnal Minds
  • CSI
  • CSI: NY
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • Flipping Out
  • Good Eats
  • Heroes
  • High Stakes Poker
  • Iron Chef America
  • Kath & Kim (don't judge me)
    Kings
  • Law & Order
    Law & Order: Criminal Intent
  • Lost
  • Monster Quest
  • The Office
  • Paranormal State
  • Pushing Daises (but I think this was canceled)
  • Scrubs
  • Simpsons
  • Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chornicles
  • Top Chef
That is nearly 24 hours of television a week. A full day in front of my TV. Granted not all of the shows are on every week, but still... wow... and don't worry dear friends, though many shows are nearing the end of the their season, there are several shows I am looking forward to taking their place (Parks & Recreation, The Unusuals, etc.)

I'm a TV junkie... and I love it

2 comments:

sally said...

ok, so lets say that just one day of the week you are too busy to watch the tube; that means that the each of remaining six day you sit in front of it for 4 hours, maybe 6pm-10pm. And you still have a life?
Please tell me you fast-forward through much of that & really only spend, say...3 hours per day...nope, still not good.

Here's a suggestion that might make it a bit healthier: No eating or drinking in front of the TV. :P ~ Ma ~

Anonymous said...

Just think what it would be like if you were a sports junkie too (like me)?????

Too much tube and I'm as guilty as the next guy. My list isn't as long as yours but I make up the difference with; golf (pga & lpga, plus the hainy project w/Charlies Barkley), nascar, hockey, ncaa bb (men & women), and soon the A's and/or the Giants, also an occasional boxing match, and on and on and on.....

Pa